2nd Fellowship interview: Rolf Camps

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Tue Oct 28 12:52:47 UTC 2008

The 2nd in our series of Fellowship interviews is online:
http://fsfe.org/en/fellows/ciaran/fellowship_interviews/fellowship_interview_with_rolf_camps

The general URL for the series of interviews is:
http://fellowship.fsfe.org/interviews

Rolf definitely one of our most active translators.  Since this is such an
important task for a European organisation, and since the work of
translators usually doesn't attract much credit, we thought it would be good
to highlight this work and to ask Rolf about motivations and what's
involved.

Please pass these links on to anywhere you think might be interested.

Anyone with an fsdaily account can vote for it here:
http://www.fsdaily.com/Community/FSFE_Fellowship_interview_Rolf_Camps

And to get started as a translator (we're always looking), you should find
all the info you need here:
http://www.fsfeurope.org/contribute/translators/translators

--
CiarĂ¡n O'Riordan, +32 477 36 44 19, http://ciaran.compsoc.com/