Windows Refund (was: Re: Booth Digest, Vol 66, Issue 3 Refund windows errata correge)

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Fri Oct 24 09:45:06 UTC 2008

* Robert M. Albrecht <romal at gmx.de> [2008-10-24 11:27:42 +0200]:

> ich wollte einen Asus  EEE PC901 haben, leider gibt es in Deutschland
> nur die Windows-Version. Die Linux-Version wird bei uns nicht
> vertrieben.

He wanted to buy a Asus EEE PC901 but has the experience that you only
get a Microsoft Windows version in Germany.

> Hat schon mal jemand einen Refund von Asus bekommen ?

He asks if someone got a Microsoft tax refund from Asus.

(at the moment we are starting to gather infos on
http://wiki.fsfe.org/Windows-Tax_Refund.)

Best wishes,
Matthias

--
Deputy  German Coordinator, Fellowship Coordinator
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) []         (http://fsfeurope.org)