Even Microsoft officially gives up on ISO/DIS-29500

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Thu May 22 01:06:08 UTC 2008

"David Gerard" <dgerard at gmail.com> writes:

> (I'm glad there's two independent implementations of ODF - OOo and
> KOffice - and not just one.)

Multiple, independent implementations, freely and currently available.
Pretty fundamental stuff for a specification that hopes to be promoted
as standard.

I just wish ISO agreed.

--
 \        “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used |
  `\                           when we created them.” —Albert Einstein |