Free software use in the public sector

Carsten Agger agger at c.dk
Mon Mar 17 18:17:45 UTC 2008

Can someone point me to a good survey of free software uptake in the
public sector, preferrably in Europe, in recent years?

I seem to remember having hear about Amsterdam, Munich, French Parliament,
Extremadura in Spain, etc., but I need a survey with easy access to
details: Actual software in use, porting/compatibility challenges, number
of seats, on/off schedule, etc.

I need to use them for a talk I have to give at work, where I plan to talk
about free software delivery for the public and private sector as a
possible future business case for us (a small consultancy specializing in
telecom and wanting to grow).

Anyone out there who knows of a suitable place to start?

best regards,
Carsten

--
http://www.modspil.dk