Non Disclosure Agreement and GPL

Yves Autran yautran at orange.fr
Sun Mar 2 17:00:02 UTC 2008

The NDA thing is about the informations needed to decode a block of data
sent by a device. of course nothing relating to any kind of cryptography
. Providing the .h and .o files for this very specific and well defined
NDA matter should not be a problem. We do not want to keep the software
closed, except for the NDA part.

Many thanks for your advices.