July 7th EP committee vote to create traffic snooping

Glyn Wintle glynwintle at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 11:39:01 UTC 2008

Also see the Open Rights Group coverage

http://www.openrightsgroup.org/2008/07/02/write-to-your-mep-say-no-to-3-strikes-through-the-backdoor/

If you want to voice your concerns about 3 strikes legislation brought in through the backdoor in Brussels, you have until 7 July, the date of the vote in IMCO and ITRE committees, to contact your MEP and inform them that the "Telecoms Package" amendments could bring in disproportionate and ineffective law.