FSFE Newsletter

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Mon Jan 7 08:38:10 UTC 2008

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms at 1407.org> writes:
> On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 09:02:24PM +0100, Free Software Foundation Europe wrote:
> > 8. FSFE revisiting software patent information

> Please increase collaboration with FFII on this subject.

My first priority is to update/improve our online and printed documentation.
This is mostly done.  My second priority is to increase communication with
MEPs who are doing related work - not on directives but on reports and
questions to the Commission.

This is dependent on how much time I can make for it.  I should meet with
some people from FFII here in Brussels in the next week or so.  I'm on a few
of their mailinglists but I usually don't have time to join in the
discussions about their projects.  Scanning the posts to those lists is
enough work.  If there's something particular you think I should raise with
FFII, let me know.  Otherwise, the answer is yes, we will collaborate with
FFII.

--
CiarĂ¡n O'Riordan __________________ \ Support Free Software and GNU/Linux
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \     Join FSFE's Fellowship: