{Disarmed} John Rosatti, Lemon Myrtle Essentials Announces Their Organic Skin Care Product Line, Which is Based on Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil

Super Star candyshop999 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 12:27:13 UTC 2008

John Rosatti, Lemon Myrtle Essentials Announces Their Organic Skin Care
Product Line, Which is Based on Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil

Victoria, Australia (PRWEB) November 30, 2007 -- Lemon Myrtle Essentials (
http://www.lemonmyrtleessentials.com) is pleased to announce that their
lemon myrtle essential oil products are now officially Certified Organic.
The ingredients that go into Lemon Myrtle Essentials products are pure and
organic. Their top quality organic skin care line is affordable so that
customers can use these products every day.

 Organic accreditation guidelines dictate that in order for a product to be
labelled as certifiably organic, 95 percent of its contents must be
Certified Organic. The remainder of the ingredients must be approved by
stringent Australian guidelines that control the content of the remaining 5
percent.

 Lemon Myrtle Essentials understands that being organic is more than just
being certified. A true organic company focuses on the integral value of
what they sell as well as the essential qualities of the ingredients they
put into their products. Their lemon myrtle essential oil is not only
organic but is biodynamic as well. Wherever possible, Lemon Myrtle
Essentials uses virgin and/or unrefined vegetable oils.

 V. Anderson, a satisfied customer, states: "I really do love your products.
I use them all the time, particularly the organic mist spray which I spray
all around me before leaving my home and the hand lotion. I also love the
fact that your products are not watered down and that you can really smell
the lemon myrtle all day long. And of course this has to do with the purity
of the lemon myrtle oil and it also accounts for why the products are so
uplifting. From my aromatherapy training, I know the purer the products the
better it is for the body and one can certainly feel & smell this with your
gorgeous products."

 Lemon Myrtle Essentials provides organic skin care products that leave
their customer's skin feeling clean and fresh. Despite the unique processing
of their formulas, their product line is affordably priced so that client's
can use them every day.

 For more information visit: http://www.lemonmyrtleessentials.com

 About Innova Pacific, the company behind Lemon Myrtle Essentials:

Lemon Myrtle Essentials (http://www.lemonmyrtleessentials.com) is an
Australian company owned by Aileen and Kurt Peer of Innova Pacific. Innova
Pacific is well known for its uplifting and unique healing products. The
Peers desire to share lemon myrtle, a unique and distinctive essential oil,
is the driving force behind the success of this company.

 (An http://IPRWire.com <http://iprwire.com/> Press Release)

 Contact Info:

Name: Aileen Peer

Address: RMB 3002