Free Software / Open source concepts

Bogdan Bivolaru bogdan.bivolaru at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 06:56:37 UTC 2008

Hello,

Please stop fighting, this is nowhere getting useful. Please, cease all
arguments.
An endless discussion will never set things clear and will eat
everybody's time.
Every time somebody makes a statement some other comes with "slightly"
different opinion, trying to make himself heard. I believe we can all
agree we can not achieve consensus (agreement) on this matter here.
This is not what I intended. I wanted to set some things clear in my
personal philosophy, not everybody's. It seems that instead I have
brought the Trojan horse inside the city.
Thanks for trying to clear things out. Sorry for bringing this up.

Bye for now,

Bogdan

--
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it.", 1971, Alan Kay: http://www.smalltalk.org/alankay.html