Fwd: [Foundation-l] Licensing tutorials

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:32:54 UTC 2008

Teaching people what is and isn't a genuine free content licence is
one of Wikimedia's biggest headaches ... *anything* anyone has on the
subject, please forward it to Erik.

(note: Several people from Creative Commons read commons-l, which is
the list for Wikimedia Commons, the photo and media repository; people
who know lots about FSF free content licences might find it a suitable
place to keep an eye on as well. The CC people were enormously helpful
with concerns over the CC 3.0 licences, said concerns being the reason
for CC 3.01.)

- d.