Freedom or Copyright? - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation (FSF)

Carsten Agger agger at c.dk
Fri Feb 8 21:31:54 UTC 2008

Matthias-Christian Ott wrote:

> > Generally speaking I share Richard Stallman's opinion, but I'm not sure
> > whether Copyright was a good idea. But you can't alter the past and now
> > it's time to abolish such laws, because they inhibit a more effective
> > production by factitious stringency and therefore allow everyone to
> > take part in cultural development.

If copyright is abolished, then there's no more GPL. What about that?

br
Carsten

PS: *I* should see if I can't get the time to translate this to Danish,
then send it to various politicians when the translation hits the GNU
web site - others could do the same for their ownlanguages :-)

--
http://www.modspil.dk