(meta) Request for tag in subject line

Noah Slater nslater at bytesexual.org
Fri Feb 1 12:36:30 UTC 2008

> I'd like to second this request because I would prefer to visually
> separate the emails from my inbox, rather than get my mail client to
> filter them away from the inbox, and I would need a tag in the subject
> line to do that.

You could switch to a different mail client, such as mutt, which
provides the functionality of highlighting emails in colour. I believe
Thunderbird and Outlook offer the same.

--
Noah Slater <http://bytesexual.org/>

"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far as
society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman