Announcement: pdfreaders.org

KwangErn Liew ke.liew at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 09:12:19 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 5:54 PM, Stian Rødven Eide <stian at fsfeurope.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-12-12 at 16:34 +0100, KwangErn Liew wrote:
>
>> Am sure there are many alternatives out there, how will the list be
>> managed? On a popularity basis?
>
> Unfortunately, there are not as many free PDF-readers as one might
> think. For Windows and MacOS X there are only one for each as far as I
> know.

Hm, I see.

Not sure if it's applicable, but at work we use Foxit Reader
http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php

Adobe was eating too much resources for our needs. It wasn't
interesting at all. Foxit was chosen just to tackle that. I'd be glad
to try out others and weight the benefits of course. :)

So, good job on the website! Will definitely spread the word around!

KwangErn