European Opensource Lawyers Event, Paris 2008-09-24

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Thu Aug 21 10:32:49 UTC 2008

MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> writes:
> Does anyone here know about this?  It sounds like a dangerous thing
> that might start new GPLv3 rumours or proliferate licences more.

I'll be making a GPLv3 presentation there.

I haven't seen their website (my browser just gives an SSL error), and the
"open source" terminology is unfortunate, but there is also more prominent
"du libre" terminology, and it seems a good audience, and it coincided with
me wanting to be there around that time anyway.

If there're any speakers/sessions you think might warrant sitting in on in
case rebuttal is needed, let me know (offlist'd be fine, of course).

--
CiarĂ¡n O'Riordan, +32 477 36 44 19, http://ciaran.compsoc.com/

Support free software, join FSFE's Fellowship: http://fsfe.org

Recent blog entries: