How should a newbie search for GNU/Linux help?

KwangErn Liew ke.liew at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 07:50:58 UTC 2008

In depends on which area of help you are looking for. However, generally, a
quick search on Google with the right keywords usually help.

That said, an inhouse documentation of most common FAQ would go a long long
way. An intranet wiki can help spin group dynamics in using Linux as well.

HTH

KwangErn