OT: fellowship blog comments (was: Re: Open Parliament petition (was: Re: FSFE Newsletter))

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu Apr 17 13:47:41 UTC 2008

Hello MJ,

* MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> [2008-04-17 14:21:57 +0100]:

> Aside: When will fsfe.org blogs allow public comments and pingbacks?

We will not add any features to the current fsfe.org blogs because we
will migrate to another bloging software (we are doing tests with
wordpress). Than it should be possible to add public comments.

I am not yet familar with pingbacks, but I added it to the list.

Best wishes,
Matthias

--
Deputy  German Coordinator, Fellowship Coordinator
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) []         (http://fsfeurope.org)