reciprocal patent license

zBog BIV bogdanb.frie0606 at spambob.net
Fri Apr 4 12:08:46 UTC 2008

Hello,

Sorry, I didn't finish reading all messages posted, therefore repeating
others' words.

In my opinion this reciprocal license should stop its' availability once
someone starts to enforce it against non-litigators (non-trolls). But
enforcing a patent on a (proven) troll should not end the patent license,
thus allowing its possessor to defend herself/himself. Surely a troll uses
software too...

Why should it be otherwise?

Have fun,
Bogdan