Free software and priorities?

Alex Hudson home at alexhudson.com
Tue Sep 25 15:43:40 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 17:28 +0200, Giacomo Poderi wrote:
> MJ Ray ha scritto:
> > I think that's more thoughtlessness and ignorance of the free software
> > alternatives, like when people use gmail instead of a free software
> > webmail.
>
> [OT]Could you please mention some of these free software webmail, didn't
> find many

<marketing> www.bongo-project.org is already ok-ish and will be amazing
eventually ;) </marketing>

Seriously, there are a number of different projects which work in
different situations: SquirrelMail (a bit ugly, though) and Horde/et al.
(which you can run on top of Kolab) are the best known ones.

Cheers,

Alex.