GPL License with clause for Web use?

Shane Martin Coughlan coughlan at fsfeurope.org
Wed Nov 21 15:37:41 UTC 2007

Hi guys

A lot of heated debate here.  I'd like to suggest that everyone takes a
deep breath and counts to ten :)

As usual the FSF's GPL FAQ has some information that may be useful:
http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/gpl-faq.html

For specific licence questions and concerns regarding the AGPLv3 I
suggest email Brett Smith and the FSF licensing team at
licensing at fsf.org.  Speculating about the terms of the licence may not
be the optimal way to understand it's implications.

Naturally FSFE's FTF is also glad to lend a hand where we can.  You can
contact me directly or email the FTF at ftf at fsfeurope.org.

Regards

Shane

PS: Off-topic, but would you chaps be willing to help out with some
practical licence usage questions I have?  Sort of little market survey.

--
Shane Coughlan
FTF Coordinator
coughlan at fsfeurope.org