GPL License with clause for Web use?

edA-qa mort-ora-y eda-qa at disemia.com
Mon Nov 19 14:46:52 UTC 2007

I am looking for a license that is like the GPL, but also includes any
form of embedded web use (server side, or flash-like client side) as a
form of distribution.

That is, any user of the said web service must also be given access to
the source code of that web service (along with modification rights, etc...)

I looked at the Alfero GPL, though I'm not entirely sure that is exactly
what I mean (seciont 2d is not clearly what I mean, I think).

Is there such a license in common use?

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Idea Architect

Sign: Please digitally sign your emails.
Encrypt: I'm also happy to receive encrypted mail.