More on business models - Enterprise Week

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Nov 9 13:06:10 UTC 2007

I think a few of us free software developers here are pretty
entrepreneurial, so I wonder whether we take that message wider:
next week is Enterprise Week in the UK and Thursday is Social Enterprise
Day - is anyone holding a free software event, or going along to someone
else's? What do you hope to get out of it?

The enterprise week web site is http://www.enterpriseweek.org/
and if you let me know about your events, I may mention them on the web.

Regards,