Richard Stallman's new article: Overcoming Social Inertia

Torsten Werner mail.twerner at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:00:04 UTC 2007

Hi Sam,

On 11/6/07, Sam Liddicott <sam at liddicott.com> wrote:
> "I have had many discussions with our IT department and they have
> decided not to download Open Office on to my system as it is similar to
> word and will cause too many problems to my system."

> Freedom always comes down to politics.

very true. In such situations the argument about saving money /
minimizing costs can become the most important one in getting things
changed. But such arguments should not be used because that violates
our ideology as we could read in the blog of Marcus Rejas.

Cheers,
Torsten

--
blog: http://twerner.blogspot.com/