sad treacherous computing day

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Mon May 7 16:28:46 UTC 2007

Seg, 2007-05-07 às 14:07 +0000, simo escreveu:
> On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 15:52 +0200, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
> >    Do you leave your machine passwordless with all files set to 777 ?
> >
> > I actually do.

AMS: you're way more optimistic about the intentions or carefulness of
others than I could ever afford to. I seriously wish I could live with
that kind of trust on others.

> It is just a matter of who controls the technology, no more, no less.
>
> Simo.

Bingo. The problem though, is that DRM has much in common with nuclear
fission energy: the bas uses strongly overshadow the benefits...

Rui

+ So let's do it...?