it doesn't fit my everydays needs (Re: GPLv3 discussion draft 3 is out)

John Sullivan johns at fsf.org
Thu Mar 29 15:28:21 UTC 2007

MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> writes:

> ObWhinge: is the gplv3 consultation going to get web accessibility
> before its over?  I'll take it up with a webmaster yet again, see
> what's happening.

There aren't going to be any major changes in the commenting system itself.
However, I believe that any browser can access the various list views of
comments (if there are problems getting to those links and/or the search form
used to construct them, then we could do something to make them more easily
visible) and submit contributions via email, which will then be integrated
along with the rest of the comments. Also, there are going to be a number of
IRC meetings scheduled in which comments can be made directly.

The GNU webmasters aren't involved with the system, so please send any
suggestions or error reports to webmaster at gplv3.fsf.org.

--
John Sullivan
Program Administrator        | Phone: (617)542-5942 x23