discussion style (was: it doesn't fit my everydays needs)

Bernhard Reiter reiter at fsfeurope.org
Thu Mar 29 09:40:43 UTC 2007

On Thursday 29 March 2007 09:32, Guido Serra wrote:
> > p.s. i'm sorry, if i tried to feed the troll.
>
> you are

Oleg, Guido,

please both try a more constructive discussion style,
otherwise you and we all will suffer from it.

There have been some real questions vom Guido
and there have been some answer in Oleg's response.
Both should not lead to personal attacks.

Bernhard

--
FSFE -- Coordinator Germany                                   (fsfeurope.org)
Your donation makes our work possible:  www.fsfeurope.org/help/donate.en.html