GPLv3 discussion draft 3 is out

Stefano Maffulli stef at zoomata.com
Thu Mar 29 08:47:14 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 09:47 +0200, Guido Serra wrote:
> can i get access to their compilation cluster?

and even if you got those, what would you do with that?

Guido: it's tough to be a freelancer, in all fields and in all
countries.  Italy is not worse than Germany or Poland or Czech or India.
Fortunately I know you well to offer you a beer and have a nice chat
about your business: not that I'm an expert, but at least I can give you
some pointers in a more effective way than a mailing list :)

Cheers
stef