Existenzgruendung als "OpenSource-Firma" - 3. Aussendung

Roland Haeder r.haeder at will-hier-weg.de
Tue Mar 27 10:36:58 UTC 2007

Thanks.

I'm already subscribed there. And sorry for double-sending. I was not sure if
you have received my mail from my server because I "relay" outgoing mails
over Amavis (a meta virus-scanner).

I will wait there for your reply. :) I have surely tried to
contact "consulates" ("Berater"?) here in my local area. None of them knows
the word "Open Source". They told me that it makes no difference in which
branch I want to work (IT, construction, metal, etc.). But in my view it does
make a difference if you want to sell your "product" or the service around it
and leave the "product" (or in my case PHP5/6 software) freely available.

Thanks again for replying. :)

Best wishes,
Roland Haeder