OpenXML and accountability

Matt Lee mattl at gnu.org
Wed Mar 14 17:45:34 UTC 2007

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 04:58:34PM +0100, Georg C. F. Greve wrote:

> As a matter of fact, *no* Fellow actually got in touch with us prior
> to this public debate, and the most verbal people in this debate are
> not Fellows, and have not participated in FSFE's work of the past
> years in any other way, either.

I'm a fellow, in so much as my card doesn't have an expiry date and I
just recently got an email asking me to pay you some more money, and
my login still works, so I assume I'm good?

Why should anyone get in touch with you in any way other than public
debate? I'd say you're lucky people are discussing it on a mailing
list you're on. Once something is on the web, who's to say where they
should and should not discuss things?

I wasn't aware of this until it was posted to the website and
someone alerted me to the mailing list, which I was already subscribed
too.

I'm sorry I've not participated in any of the FSFE's work directly,
but I'm already fairly busy with my work for the GNU project, but if
you can think of a way I can help you in future, please let me
know. I'm pretty good with raffle tickets, tombolas and other forms of
gambling, too.

matt

--
Matt Lee