OpenXML and accountability

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Wed Mar 14 17:22:15 UTC 2007

   As a matter of fact, *no* Fellow actually got in touch with us
   prior to this public debate, and the most verbal people in this
   debate are not Fellows, and have not participated in FSFE's work of
   the past years in any other way, either.

I find this extremley insulting.  I'm a GNU developer and a GNU
maintainer, I can only take this as that the FSFE does not care about
what GNU developers do, and does not consider it part of FSFE's work;
despite the FSFE stating that the GNU project is one of its primary
projects.

Just because someone hasn't shelved out money because of financial
reasons to the FSFE and become a Fellow, does not mean that one is not
participating in the FSFE's work for the past 10 years.