3rd Fellowship Raffle to attract more Fellows

Neal H. Walfield neal at walfield.org
Wed Mar 14 17:03:12 UTC 2007

At Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:29:13 +0100,
"Georg C. F. Greve" <greve at fsfeurope.org> wrote:
> We would tell you that no PDA is good enough today, but that it would
> be very important to have one that runs only Free Software.
>
> We would also tell you that there are some devices on which this seems
> possible, but that they are not yet good enough and require more work.

I've been told that Familiar, thanks to SDG Systems, has excellent
support for the IPAQ H2210 (about 300EUR) and the HX4700 (500-600EUR).
The only part not supported by free software is the WLAN driver in the
HX4700.

Do you exclude these because you are not aware of them or because of
some other issue?

Neal