3rd Fellowship Raffle to attract more Fellows

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Mar 14 10:15:23 UTC 2007

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:33, greve at fsfeurope.org said:

> The Fellowship is a community of people dedicated to freedom to an
> extent that they contribute in various ways, including supporting the
> work for Free Software financially.

By winning a price which allows 3 fellows to support Nokia with 97
Euro [1]?  Nokia being a Free Software Company?  As much as Microsoft
is one [2].

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

[1] For the N770 Nokia donated the 97 Euros to the GNOMe foundation, I
    didn't noticed such a statement for the N800.
[2] I noticed more copyright assignments for the GNU project by
    Microsoft than by Nokia.