3rd Fellowship Raffle to attract more Fellows

Matt Lee mattl at gnu.org
Tue Mar 13 22:56:48 UTC 2007

On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 11:54:27PM +0100, Reinhard Mueller wrote:

> You might have missed my previous email in which I already made clear
> that the Discount codes are raffled among exactly that group of people
> that explicity voiced their interest in doing this, not among a "random
> set of individuals".

And the page to see that is only available to people with a login?

Seriously. Abandon the raffle, rethink and come back with a set of prizes
that don't fall into one of the following categories:-

 * Hardware that runs free software
 * Stuff which goes against the ethics of the people you want money from
 * Pages only accessible to people who've already entered or have accounts
 * Poisons

--
Matt Lee
Chief Webmaster, GNU Project - http://www.gnu.org/ - Free as in Freedom