3rd Fellowship Raffle to attract more Fellows

Kaloian Doganov kaloian at doganov.org
Tue Mar 13 20:16:38 UTC 2007

"Georg C. F. Greve" <greve at fsfeurope.org> writes:

    We need to build a stronger presence of the Free Software
    community in this area.

Yes, indeed.  But this does not mean shipping proprietary software to
users (or "developers").  In fact, I was considering making a donation
to FSFE and becoming a fellow, but after reading this discussion, I've
decided not to do so anytime soon.

I would be ashamed to support organization that organizes distribution
of proprietary software.  That's a Raffle to disgust more Fellows.

--
Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM, learn more at