Articles on computer software, network effects and competition law?

Novica Nakov nnovica at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 20:42:06 UTC 2007

Hi Bjørn,

> I am currently writing my master thesis in competition law on network
> effects and computer software.

This looks like an interesting theme. I have a plan to work on a
similar theme - market failure in the case of information goods,
software and network effects.

I'm not a postgraduate student (yet) and I'm thinking on doing this on
my on - just something to work on for the summer.

Anyway I'm at the beginning, so maybe we can share some ideas and information?

Cheers,
Novica