Articles on computer software, network effects and competition law?

Bjørn Olai Bye bjorn.bye at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 09:20:05 UTC 2007

Hi

I am currently writing my master thesis in competition law on network
effects and computer software. If any one knows of good general
articles concerning software compatibility, Microsoft's (and other
software companies') market strategies, innovation in the software
market and so on, I would greatly appreciate a reference or link.
Personal input on the subject will also be of value.

I've been subscribing to this list for about a year and it seemed to
me a good place to make such an request. I apologize if I am off topic
and flooding your email.

Regards
Bjørn Olai Bye

--
Please try to avoid sending me Microsoft Word or PowerPoint attachments.
For information on open standards see: