need some help

arc arc at fsfe.org
Mon Jul 2 08:53:50 UTC 2007

Hi Fellows, I am writing to ask for some help.

I will go to Mestre to live with my girlfriend but actually I don't have
a job and I am still searching for an house.

I am writing to all my friends for some assistance.
If you have some contacts in the area around Venice, Treviso, Padova,
please let me know.

If you don't have contacts but you still want to help I put a Paypal
button on my website in case you would like to make a little donation.

www.chi3.org/arc

If you can't help me, it doesn't matter.

Thank you in any case, my friends.

--
arc

Chi3 hackab, Free Software Foundation Europe
http://www.chi3.org/arc
NO EMAIL from Gmail, >1Mb, html, ms-office files