A proposal to facilitate users getting what they want from freesoftware

Xavier Antoviaque xavier at flouzo.net
Tue Dec 4 15:28:09 UTC 2007

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 09:10:24 +0100
"Igor Zubiaurre" <fioddor at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've already thought of this idea before so I'm interested in helping
> it become a reallity.
>
> David, if you want to envolve more people you should publish your
> idea to a wider audience (FSDaily, digg, slashdot, barrapunto,
> meneame, microsiervos, hispalinux, etc...). It would be nice to
> propose a plan (next steps) and ask for specific profiles to work on
> specific tasks.

Yup, probably the first step is to setup some sort of plan; as it moves
forward, there would be things to explain and announce, thus growing
the support and attention on the project. A meeting to work on this
would be great; I know several guys (mostly in France) who would like to
participate to such a discussion.

> By the way, I preffer to have a partial solution than no solution at
> all, so I also offer my help to http://flouzo.net/

Great! Probably we should see first if FUDS is moving forward or not;
in any case, the help offer is really appreciated - there is still a
lot to do.

--
Xavier.