A proposal to facilitate users getting what they want from freesoftware

Igor Zubiaurre fioddor at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 08:10:24 UTC 2007

I've already thought of this idea before so I'm interested in helping it
become a reallity.

David, if you want to envolve more people you should publish your idea to a
wider audience (FSDaily, digg, slashdot, barrapunto, meneame, microsiervos,
hispalinux, etc...). It would be nice to propose a plan (next steps) and ask
for specific profiles to work on specific tasks.

By the way, I preffer to have a partial solution than no solution at all, so
I also offer my help to http://flouzo.net/

From: David Picón Álvarez eleuteri at myrealbox.com

So, for the time being I am waiting to see if
there are people who are interested in making the proposal reality, or not.