A proposal to facilitate users getting what they want from free software.

David Picón Álvarez eleuteri at myrealbox.com
Sat Dec 1 02:31:53 UTC 2007

From: "MJ Ray" <mjr at phonecoop.coop>
> More immediately, you could post your essay somewhere that allows
> everyone to submit comments, unless you only want FSFE fellow comments.

Right, I've made a comment to the article on FSFE with a link to my own
weblog where comments are open. The link is
http://www.elitism.info/journal/texts/2007/11/30/211/a-proposal-for-user-driven-commercial-free-software-development/
Also linked the thread, as suggested.

I've gotten some further ideas from the #gnu irc channel and people on this
list, so I'll try to write down a summary tomorrow.

--David.