stupid.domain.name - MS buys Swedish ISO vote?

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at ansol.org
Wed Aug 29 23:16:33 UTC 2007

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 03:26:40AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> Not sure whether fsfe.org has this already, as I can't connect.
> This site accuses Microsoft of sock-puppetry in the Swedish standards
> body in two posts:
> http://stupid.domain.name/node/382
> http://stupid.domain.name/node/385
>
> Is this for real?

Not only for real, but I suspect standard practice.

Portuguese TC was also hijacked in a similar form. All I lack is the proof,
but it's unexplainable how some companies who have nothing to do with OOXML
other than being a product of their main business partner came up there.

Rui

--
Hail Eris, Hack Linux!
Today is Boomtime, the 23rd day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3173
+ So let's do it...?