Structure of FSFE

Bernhard Reiter reiter at fsfeurope.org
Thu Apr 26 07:15:45 UTC 2007

On Thursday 26 April 2007 08:47, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 19:04 +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > Furthermore some team leaders, like myself for Germany or Stefano for
> > Italy do have a budget they can authorise on their own.
>
> This needs correction: I don't have a budget, neither for Italy nor for
> Fellowship (the two activities I'm in charge for FSFE).  For any expense
> or for any other decision I need to ask permission to team@ or to ga@ or
> to EEC.

According to the financial plan you have,
I have pointed this out internally several times.
(And we should continue this clarification internally.)

Bernhard

--
FSFE -- Coordinator Germany                                   (fsfeurope.org)
Your donation makes our work possible:  www.fsfeurope.org/help/donate.en.html