FSFE ignoring OOXML?

Torsten Werner mail.twerner at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:59:37 UTC 2007

On 4/24/07, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> Next time, say what you want http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html#want
> especially if you're going to criticise recipients for non-response.

I just mentioned the FSFE as an example for not finding someone that
wants to take part in the ISO process and I have asked the readers of
debian-project to become active because I think it is a good idea.

It might be enough to write a friendly letter to your national body
during the next weeks. Such a letter *must* be considered before the
national body makes a decision (due to ISO regulations).

Cheers,
Torsten

--
blog: http://twerner.blogspot.com/