FSFE ignoring OOXML?

Sean DALY sean.daly at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 24 08:52:10 UTC 2007

Torsten is not saying whom he tried to contact... I don't know if FSFE is coordinating activity on this subject, however I have been contributing to the Groklaw coverage in particular this article for which I translated France's standards body AFNOR response:

see also:

Andrew Updegrove, a US-based lawyer, is following these developments, see:
http://www.consortiuminfo.org/standardsblog/article.php?story=20070312213800675

Bob Sutor of IBM comments frequently on this issue and provided a link to the countries' responses (PDF):
http://www.sutor.com/newsite/blog-open/?p=1528

The official Microsoft line can be found here:
http://blogs.msdn.com/brian_jones/

Sean