looking for fellows from Poland

Paweł Madej nysander at quanteam.pl
Tue Apr 10 05:24:49 UTC 2007

> I welcome your initiative very much and want to support you in any way I
> can. If there's something I can help you with (even though I don't speak
> a word Polish), please let me know!
>
> Thanks,
> Reinhard

Thank you for intent :)

As far as I know there are no people from Poland involved in translators
project, so my problem will be to proofread and make some corrections to my
translations. I know english quite good but I got in some cases very big
problems in translating a meaning of english sentence to polish. That's why I
need someone who can read english and consult the translation to polish.

At this time my plan is very chaotic in terms of making it reality. My goals
are unclear, incomplete and most of them need some rethink, so I won't talk
about that until I will know for my own what I want to do. But my first, most
important and clean enough goal is to give citizens of Poland possibility to
read information about FSFE activity and Free Software in general.

If you know someone from Poland and is/was interested in participating with
FSFE please let me know, so I can talk with him/her about cooperation and
help.

Greets
Paweł Madej
Poland