looking for fellows from Poland

Paweł Madej nysander at quanteam.pl
Mon Apr 9 21:31:56 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm looking for fellows from Poland which could help me in making
fsfeurope.org site accessible all in polish language, as fast as it is
possible. If you could translate some files / documents that's great, but if
you don't feel good enough in translating or have no time to translate but
you feel good in reading english texts and understanding them I also look for
people who could check my translations and proofread them on
translators at fsfeurope.org mailing list so they could become official.

Any help is apprieciated, let's together make the site and Free Software
available for Polish people.

Greets
Paweł Madej
Poland