Not Any Browser (was: Kernel developers' position on GPLv3)

Stefano Maffulli stef at zoomata.com
Fri Sep 29 05:57:11 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 21:46 -0400, Ward Vandewege wrote:
> For the record, I've tested:
>
>   Firefox
>   Konqueror
>   Safari (on OS X)

I've used Epiphany (ubuntu package) today to browse the comments and
submit a new one and it also worked just fine.  I browsed the page,
tried to load comments from highlighted text, opened and closed popups,
clicked on 'read more', added a comment.  All of this worked.

Are there 'freeness issues' also on epiphany? Can we recommend it as a
reference browser?

thanks
stef