Supporting FSFE

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Tue Sep 12 23:50:10 UTC 2006

On 13-Sep-2006, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
>    > > 1. No support for FSF*'s non-free-software actions (FDL and so
>    > > on)
>    > Personally, I'm also not a fan of the GFDL, but I think it's
>    > disproportionate to black ball FSFE's work because of this.
>    So we disagree.  FDL is an increasing pain in the backside for my
>    work.  It hurts my bottom line, as it were.
>
> The GPL is also a pain in the backside for many.

MJ Ray is giving his reason for not (monetarily) supporting the FSFE.
Those inconvenienced by the GPL will probably not support FSFE either.
I'm baffled as to why you raise this point.

--
 \     "Hey Homer! You're late for English!"  "Pff! English, who needs |
  `\       that? I'm never going to England!"  -- Barney & Homer, _The |