RSS aggregator for fsfe.org (was Re: question about software patents (sandisk/sisvel))

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Sep 12 16:22:44 UTC 2006

Ciaran O'Riordan <ciaran at fsfe.org> wrote:
> MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> writes:
> > Unfortunately, not everyone can post there, can they?
> Only subscribers to the Fellowship.
> (The annual fee is not high, so I don't think this is overly restrictive.)

As I'm sure you know, it's mostly not about the cost!  Although it would
be nice to see where the EUR120/year's going to go...

1. No support for FSF*'s non-free-software actions (FDL and so on)

2. No personal data for sites without a privacy policy or P3P support.

Hope that explains,
--
MJ Ray - see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html
North End, Lynn, Norfolk, England