[potentially OT] UN resolutions in opaque PDF format

Alessandro Rubini rubini at gnudd.com
Tue Oct 31 07:42:05 UTC 2006

> I am not sure, whether I really understand, what your problem is.

He said it's a problem of accessibility. Some people out here have
special media to access information: while ascii is managed by all of
them, images are sometimes offlimits.  Good pdf documents can be
converted to text, but he's reporting that UN directives are images.

While not a free-software problem, I agree we have a problem here.
And I appreciate the politeness of mr. Alvarez in his choice of the
email subject.

/alessandro