[potentially OT] UN resolutions in opaque PDF format

David Picon Alvarez eleuteri at myrealbox.com
Mon Oct 30 21:14:18 UTC 2006

Hi,

I study international public law and I recently had to check out some UN
resolutions. It turns out that they are in PDF format, not in html or plain
text, and the PDFs do not contain text but only pixels. This is very
unfortunate from several points of view, although the most obvious one is
accessibility. I don't know whether FSFE is the right forum to raise this
up, but, after telling me "the world is mine" it's a bit unfortunate I can't
read the resolutions in question.

--David.